So we all want that perfect under eye brightness without the hefty price tag, so we have put together 5 of the best high street concealers that we think give the best results for the best price!!!
- Maybelline instant rewind ears dark circles concealer. – Honestly one of THE best concealers I’ve ever used. Its creamy, full coverage, extremely blendable and bright! At the price of £7.99 its the best purchase this year! http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Eraser-Eye-Concealer_1321843/
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer – This is great for an illuminated finish , its medium to full coverage Gel-based formula diffuses light to provide on-the-spot perfection in just one touch and Illuminates as it conceals. Great price at £6.99
- Maybelline Fit Me conealer – Another full coverage concealer with a great wand applicator to reach in hard to get places. Super creamy and blendable. Similar consistency to NARS radiant creamy concealer which retails at around £22.00 where as this product retails at around £5.99
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer – A really light weight yet thick concealer , creamy , glides on to the skin. Blends extremely well , its brightening on the skin and gives a dewy luminous look.
Retails around £7.99
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer – A creamy concealer stick that blends to camouflage any skin imperfection. Gives complexion a smooth even appearance, is full coverage. Probably not as easily blended as other high street concealers but definitely suited to those ladies on a budget as it comes in at only £3.99!
I hope you all find this useful please feel free to comment and ask any questions!!