Recently Kylie Jenner released her “birthday glam” make up video.
As make up fanatics we were dying to take a look at what her make up artist used.
So if you don’t fancy subscribing to her app then keep scrolling as we talk through each product used in her video!
Eye Basics creates the perfect canvas by camouflaging eye imperfections and enhancing the durability of your eye makeup.
Kylie loves a bronze eye as it adds to her flawless super glow look. This colour is the perfect intense penny copper with a liquid like ultra-metallic finish.
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer
Water proof 3 in 1 concealer, can be used as an under eye concealer, foundation or as a highlight. Its brightening formula gives amazing coverage and blends like butter, Kylie loves this under her eyes which gives her that flawless finish beautiful look!
Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation Illuminator –
This is a water-based illuminator that highlights and brightens the face for a fine natural finish.
This can be used after foundation to highlight and illuminate for the ‘strobing’ look, it can also be used before as a glowy foundation base
Bobbi Brown Foundation stick in ‘Chestnut’
Kylie’s make up artist loves this foundation to contour, and so do we! Its creamy, this shade is really warm which blends perfectly with olive skin tones and its really blendable. Best applied with a small foundation brush!
We hope you enjoyed finding this out! Tune in to part 2 of Kylie Jenner’s favourites to see some other items of Kylie Jenner’s make up artist!
To see a current contour routine please follow this link and subscribe!
Cream/Powder Contour Routine
I came across waist training the back end of 2014, i’d see various celebrities on instagram endorsing these brightly coloured corsets with their tiny waists and it got me thinking… what is this that they’re wearing and is it a scam? So I did my research into different styles, types , colours etc and tried to figure out which is my best option because at £55+ they aren’t cheap!!
I discovered that they come with different rows, usually 2 or 3, and as your waist gets smaller you go down a row on the waist trainer. But how does it work?
It works alongside balanced diet and fitness and drinking lots of water, and gradually with the compression of the latex corset the water is released around your waist, stomach and hips leaving you gradually feeling flatter and more toned.
So within a week of wearing it (up to 10 hours a day) I was starting to feel different and i found when i worked out a the gym the sweat was making my waist shrink more, a bit like wearing a permanent shrinking wrap. So far so good! By the 7th week I was on the 3rd row and absolutely loving the results.
I slept in it each night leaving my stomach extremely flat by the morning. It even looks great under dresses for a night out, almost like a spanx type just for your stomach, its very discreet!! So final result of my waist training story is 9 months on I’m still waist training and still loving it!
I had my doubts at first but id never look back , waist training is a safe, effective and fast way of reducing water and weight from round my stomach , hips and waist!
My waist trainer was £55 and i purchased it from Waist training by Amy on http://www.facebook.com
- You absolutely MUST get a shampoo that contains no silicone. Silicone is a hidden ingredient in shampoos that disguise itself as softening your hair!! What it does is coats your hair leaving a heavy, greasy consistency resulting in hair that feels like it hasn’t been washed. Eventually when the silicone washes away it leaves hair feeling dry and broken.
Shampoos to avoid:
Head and Shoulders
Shampoos to buy:
Anything clear in consistency (not pearly or cloudy)
Anything salon bought
2. Stop breakage of hair with INVISIBOBBLE
If you wear a tight bobble or ever tie your hair up wet you’re likely to cause breakage round the mid lengths
of your hair. You can now purchase invisibobbles that look like mini telephone lines !! they are extremely lightweight but very tight and well holding, these traceless hair rings ensure no breakage and hide all marks or kinks from ordinary bobbles . These retail at around £3.75 and come in all colours in a pack of 3!
3. Hair oil!!!
The absolute MUST for dry hair. Can be used wet, dry, as a serum or mixed with your conditioner. Oils come in all different styles and hair types and I can’t stress enough how important they are! For a light finish try coconut oil or for extremely dry damaged hair then argan oil is the one for you. It repairs the ends and leaves a smooth soft finish.
4. Seems simple – Getting your hair cut!! a simple trim every 8 weeks keeps on top of split ends and therefore helps it to repair ends and keep them solid encouraging strong hair growth. Once an end splits, it splits upwards and breaks off, it is so worth having the ends trimmed!!
5. LEE STAFFORD “FOR HAIR THAT NEVER GROWS PAST A CERTAIN LENGTH”
I cannot stress enough the pure magic of this product. Its a treatment that needs to be applied between your shampoo and your conditioner , for at least 5 minutes. I used this product for up to 6 months and noticed a hell of a difference!! My hair became thicker and longer and a lot heavier on the ends, it took about a month to know a difference. Retails at around £8.99 but can be bought on the 3 for 2 offer at Boots.
So we all want that perfect under eye brightness without the hefty price tag, so we have put together 5 of the best high street concealers that we think give the best results for the best price!!!
- Maybelline instant rewind ears dark circles concealer. – Honestly one of THE best concealers I’ve ever used. Its creamy, full coverage, extremely blendable and bright! At the price of £7.99 its the best purchase this year! http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Eraser-Eye-Concealer_1321843/
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer – This is great for an illuminated finish , its medium to full coverage Gel-based formula diffuses light to provide on-the-spot perfection in just one touch and Illuminates as it conceals. Great price at £6.99
- Maybelline Fit Me conealer – Another full coverage concealer with a great wand applicator to reach in hard to get places. Super creamy and blendable. Similar consistency to NARS radiant creamy concealer which retails at around £22.00 where as this product retails at around £5.99
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer – A really light weight yet thick concealer , creamy , glides on to the skin. Blends extremely well , its brightening on the skin and gives a dewy luminous look.
Retails around £7.99
- Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer – A creamy concealer stick that blends to camouflage any skin imperfection. Gives complexion a smooth even appearance, is full coverage. Probably not as easily blended as other high street concealers but definitely suited to those ladies on a budget as it comes in at only £3.99!
I hope you all find this useful please feel free to comment and ask any questions!!